Tools for Citywide Focus Clinicians
Welcome! Please find below CRANIUM-specific documents to help improve the medical care received by people with severe mental illnesses served at Citywide Focus. Of note, The information provided through CRANIUM does not represent the opinions of the San Francisco Health Network, UCSF, or SFGH but are provided by CRANIUM for public use. They are not meant to replace advice and care from a physician or other health care professional. We hope that this information will help you to understand CRANIUM's process and procedures. Except where explicitly stated otherwise, it is not intended as specific medical advice and is not a substitute for appropriate professional medical treatment or diagnosis.
1. LECTURE ON TREATMENT OF METABOLIC ABNORMALITIES (DR. GOLDMAN)
For more information please contact Dr. Goldman (CRANIUM’s Primary Care eConsultant) at Lauren.Goldman@ucsf.edu or 415-206-5452
7. UCSF MD Link
2. New Patient Appointment Unit: (415-682-1740)
3. Nurse Advice Line 415-759-3555 (for urgent care appointments)
RESOURCES FOR PATIENTS WITH DIABETES
1. Project OpenHand provides meals to seniors and the critically ill.
2. EatSF Voucher Program
3. Diabetic Shoe Form: this is for patients with known DM ICD-9 250-250.91